2015年1月28日水曜日

This love

I favorite singer is BIGBANG. They are Korean singers, but they sing some song except Korean. I introduce the song in English by them. This song is “this love.”
Yeah, It’s really takin’ me from high low
Let’s see where should I begin
The club on friday night yo
Just havina good time yo
The music bangin’, people’s like word
But there was one who caught my eye so I just had to get closer to her
She’s supafly yo I must confess
I’m thinkin “damn, I need her with a lovin’ gesture”
I’m ’bouta hit her with a “How`ve you been?
You don’t remember me?” Hey
Instead I stick with the traditional “Hi what’s your name?”
I be the GD, I’m a cool gentleman
Check out my melody the flavor, sweet like your cinnamon
Feel the adrenaline, I’m pumpln’ for your honey lovin’
It’s all about the two us gettin’ together now that’s what I’m sayin’
This love got me high, I’m soaring
Baby girl you know I live for it
And I’d never ever hurt you, without you there’s no life in me
This love got me proud to show it
Aint no doubt I’ma keep on holdin’
And it’s on ’till forever more oh baby on’n on you know we have each other’s back yo


218/9983

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿