2015年1月28日水曜日

My favorite food

My favorite food is pudding. Custard pudding or simply pudding is one of the pastries. How to make the pudding is easy. So you can challenge. Material is Cake flour 2 tablespoons, Sugar tablespoon 6-10, Milk 200mL, 2 eggs, Vanilla essence appropriate amount. How to make is similar to egg custard.
The pudding has a lot of variation. There are Pudding a la mode, creme brulee, Bonnet, pudding Tai Fook, Purindora, coffee pudding, pumpkin pudding and so on. But I like ordinary Custard pudding.

My favorite shops name is Noguchi. Nogchi’s pudding is very delicious. It’s my best one of all pudding. That shop places on Kikuchi in Kumamoto. You can go there by bike, by bus or car. Maybe you can go there about 50 minutes by car. I want you to eat this pudding. You say it’s so good. 


141/13014

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿