2015年1月28日水曜日

Mt favorite animal

My favorite animal is dog. I love dog. But I don’t have any animals. Because my mother doesn’t like animals. I want to cute dog. Species epithet lupus Opinion of each in Latin, "dog", "wolf". In sub-species name familiars is still Latin, meaning such as "belonging to the family." In addition, English: familiar, French: familiar is also a modern language of etymology, which means "familiar", etc… Long time in Japan had to say as "domestic dogs" to the jackals (wolf). English name domestic dog, the traditional scientific name C. familiars (family - dog) as it was in English translation, in Japan began to shed the word of domestic dogs from ancient times as a translation of the domestic dog. I like Shiba-dog. There are very cute. And they are very smart. My friend has Shiba-dog. I like him very much.


140/12271

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿