2015年1月28日水曜日

pizza


              I tell you about my part-time job. I work a chain store of pizza. I started to work there in May. My most memorable day was happened in June. I was not working only a few times still. I bring to my wallet whenever I go to the pizza shop. I didn’t felt busy on that day. I went to the convenience store at the rest. When I was paid in order to buy juice, I noticed a 10000 yen bill lost. It was stolen. There were many employees on that day. I didn’t know who was stolen, so I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t get along with other employees still because I couldn’t tell anyone. I worked ordinarily after that.
              Then I stopped taking money to a byte. There was the drinking session of the byte at the end of July. I was invited. First, I declined. However, I decided to go after all. I don’t have money, so I went home to take money. The drinking session was very fun. There were many people who met for the first time, but I was able to get along with their. Then, the talk that money was stolen. There was a person stolen it other than me. Because I thought that it was a chance, I talked my story. Everybody was surprised. I was stolen most. Although the person who stole had already resigned from a byte, I could receive the apology later and had money paid. I was glad for money to have returned.
              Now, I bring my wallet to a pizza shop now. I still think that it was good to go for a drinking session on that day. The money would not return if I did not go there. When a drinking session is held, I go. That’s why I do not know what happens. A good thing may happen that it is good for me.


339/11734

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿