2015年1月26日月曜日

My favorite song

My favorite song is "Haruharu." This song is sad song. It is Korean're singing this song. That is Bigbang. They are five person of group. They belonging the YG entertainment. They are famous group in the world not only in Korea. This song is one of the songs made famous them. Also is a song that has been loved by fans now. This song was a trigger to like this group. They sing this song always in concert. This is a memorable song for members also for the fans. This song is also Japanese version. So they sing in Japanese. I like Japanese version, but I want to listen in Korean. I want to watch song and PV everyone. You cry. It is a song that can recommend to everyone. They sang a lot of nice things other than this song. You can find your favorite song in this group.


151/6438

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿