2015年1月25日日曜日

January 3

Day I met in elementary school friends in eight years. A time capsule was opened on this day. It had been buried in the soil. There was a mark at the place in which a time capsule is buried, but was missing. So until strike it is, it was serious. It has been stored in a paper bag and plastic bag and container. But the contents had been eroded in rainwater. Paper was not able to read the characters have melted all. I had put MD and mike of plastic toy and testimonial. MD and toy was able to find safely.
After the gathering, we go to dinner. we went to "Odori-zushi." I tried to go at the other shop the beginning, but that was fully booked there. Sushi was good. After dinner, i went to my friend house with others. I ate snacks and drunk. We did a lot of good old story. I think that it was really good to meet everyone in this day.


168/5967


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿