2015年1月28日水曜日

Justin Bieber

Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Bieber's current manager, Scooter Braun first discovered him through his YouTube videos in 2007. Braun was impressed with the videos, and contacted Bieber's mother Pattie about wanting to work with him. Having convinced Bieber's mother, Braun arranged for Bieber to meet with Usher in Atlanta, Georgia. Bieber was signed to RBMG, and then to an Island Records recording contract offered by record executive, L.A. Reid. He is a world-famous singer. He always attracts its attention in both the good meaning and a bad meaning. In the United States has been especially hated. There are a lot of fans to him, but there is the anti-fan more than them. I do not know why he is so hated.
His most famous song is "Baby." I like this song. I favorite song is "boyfriend." This music is recorded in an album called "believe." I introduce to this song.
I'd like to be everything you want
Hey girl,let me talk to you
If I was your boyfriend
never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl

You'd never be alone


187/9566

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿