2015年1月26日月曜日

My favorite pattern

My favorite pattern is Japanese pattern. That is very beautiful. Origin of the design, which is called the current Japanese Pattern design of later Heian era has become a center. The Japanese Pattern, while inheriting the historic design, exists a natural motif are many. Japanese pattern has natural phenomena and plants, animals such as the motif. Japanese Pattern has a nice meaning. I do not like floral. However, I like Japanese it. My porch and hand mirror is the Japanese pattern. Hand mirror is a gift from a friend. I bought a pouch in Asakusa. There was a lot of things of Japanese pattern. People who like the Japanese pattern is less. I think that we should love more Japanese culture. Japanese Pattern is very great, and other Japanese culture also great. I want to know more about Japanese culture.


140/6720

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿