2015年1月28日水曜日

my friend


My friend Mari is a very fun person. She laughs with me all the time. She always talks in an interesting way. For example she talked me interesting news. When she was a high school student, she bound her hair funny. She did her hair in two ponytails. She was called it “NIDAN PONYTAIL.” She has been recognized as having an unusual hairstyle. I enjoy looking at her hair. Also, she likes manga. She reads manga for boys, but she hates manga for girls. She lends me comics sometimes. Each comic that she lends is interesting.
 She is right-handed, but I think that she has a stronger right-brain. I think that she likes art and photo. Also she do not like speak in public. She does not like remember people’s face and name. As a result I think that she has a stronger right-brain.

148/10956

1 件のコメント:

  1. Interesting comments on how people's hairstyles communicate their personality to us!

    Journal A = 160+ words = 4 APs

    I agree that Mari seems to have a stronger right brain because she is very interested in art and photos and manga (visual storytelling). I'm not sure what effect her "nidan ponytail" has on her brain, though. *grin*

    Journal B = 140+ words = 3.5 APs

    Mr. W.

    返信削除