2015年1月28日水曜日

My favorite country

My favorite country is Hawaii, because I have been to Hawaii one time. And I had a wonderful time. I went to Hawaii last year. I went there with my friend, Mari. She is good at speaking English, so I spent good time. Hawaii is very beautiful place. People are kind. Sometimes, I couldn’t speak English well, but they didn’t angry. Hawaii directed to the place where Japanese travel. If you can’t speak English well, they maybe understand. Hawaii has very nice beach. There are beautiful. I swam there many times. There are not humid, so you can spend comfortable. I want to go there again, and I want to go shopping. There are a lot of shops. I couldn’t see all shop. You can get clothes, food, cosmetics, and gifts. My recommend place is Diamond Head. It is a mountain. It’s not high, so you can climb easily. It’s a nice place.


153/12873 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿