2015年1月28日水曜日

My favorite place

My favorite place is Kikuchi valley. Kikuchi Valley is a valley in the Kikuchigawa upstream, the water source of Kumamoto Prefecture. There is known as a summer resort, autumn leaves of attractions. That selected as the 100 best waters as Kikuchi water source. There is very cool place. I went there last year with my friend. We went by car. I dove all the way. Kikuchi valley places on mountain. So the load is very winding. When I dove that time, I was a drive beginner. I was very scared, but I didn’t pass each other with a car so much at that time. The way back was a downgrade, so I was afraid more. My friend slept next with me. I recommend going at summer. You can cool down there. And you can eat ice cream and baking fish. It’s very delicious. 


143/13157

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿