2015年1月27日火曜日

BR-2 8 Robinson Crusoe

He wasn’t completely alone after all.

I read this book for the first time. I knew the name, but I don’t want to read this book. I think that it seemed not fascinating selfishly. I found out that the book which is being read is very interesting.
The contents on this book are a document of a person adrift of Robinson Crusoe. A person of he who has gone out to travel drifts in an uninhabited island. He’s surviving at its location. I thought that was a perfect fiction. But, there is a model who existed in “the world history”, and, that a novel was written from this model. It’s amazing.
This book seems to have a continuation. But it wouldn’t be possible to read by a book of this publishing company. It’s because this book is for children. If you’d like to read a continuation, you should look for other book. I think that you want to read continue when this book read. I want to read.
 Angela Wilkes(2003) ; London : Usborne, 


168/7407

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿