2015年1月28日水曜日

My favorite person

My favorite person is my host mother. Her name is Veronica. I went to Minnesota in America last year. My host mother accepted me. She is very kind woman. She accepted the some of the Japanese ever. So she understood about Japanese well. I like her. I can’t pronounce her name. Her name is very difficult, so I couldn’t say her name. I thought that it. She is very good at cooking. Her dish was very delicious. When she went shopping, her joined me every time. It was very happy to me. She has a dog. She is very cute dog. I love her. I went to other states with my host mother. We went to lash more. It was so big rock. We went there by car. She drove all the time. I think that it was very hard. I had a wonderful time there. I want to go to Minnesota again, and I want to say thank you.



160/12720 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿