2015年1月25日日曜日

MR 3 Rockey

I watched a movie called Rocky for the first time. I think that this movie is good. I was able to easily impressed, but I do not like this movie so much. It is because I don’t like seeing a sports movie and especially the combative sport is disagreeable. This is the story about boxing. A man called Rocky Balboa who is a third-rate boxer is a hero. The main point is that he is going to greatly chang his life story.
Words that remain most to mind is this. “Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.”
This are the words when he made the resolution before the game. The first was that he was a man that does not do things seriously even though he has talent. That's when by chance he decided to participate in the world championship. Pauli and Mickey offer to help, but he refuses. It would be selfish to misunderstand that people had been gathered to money. But he begins to practice towards the match after he really noticed that they have him thinking of himself. He was changed by his beloved Adrian.

This movie has a famous theme song. I think the music is something most of the people have heard. If this is heard, I will be very excited and will have the feeling of of doing my best. Please see this movie and listen to this theme tune.
322/5091

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿