2015年1月28日水曜日

Blood type

           I think that people whose blood type is A, they are serious and daintiness, industrious. People whose blood type is B, they are selfish and have own pace, friendly. People whose blood type is O, they are romanticist and rough, nosy. People whose blood type is AB, they are rational and delicate, weirdo. My friend’s blood type is B. She selfish and has own pace. My blood type is O. I’m very rough, but I’m not romanticist. I think that all character is not determined by the blood type.
           I think that people who has a short hair, they are activity. For example I saw a short hair girl, I think that she is boyish. Also I saw a short hair boy, I think that he can play sports well. People who has a long hair, they are calm and intellectual. For example I think that long hair’s girl is elegant. Also I think that long hair’s boy is stylish.


165/10808

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿