2015年1月28日水曜日

Fun.

Fun is an American indie pop band based in New York City.
It was formed by Nate Ruess, former lead singer of The Format, with Andrew Dost and Jack Antonoff, of Anathallo and Steel Train respectively. Fun has released two albums: Aim and Ignite in August 2009 and Some Nights in February 2012. They formed in 2008.
August 25, 2009, they released their debut album "Aim and Ignite". In the US album chart, recorded the first appearance # 71. February 21, 2012, was released 2nd album "Some Nights". Addition to recording the first appearance third place in the US album chart, to play a ranked in Australia and Canada official chart. I have each of the two albums. Nate Lewis of vocal is hardly play musical instruments. He is said to be similar to the Freddie Mercury of Queen. Music called "we are young" is the most popular. I like too. They dueted with a famous singer. The singer is PINK. I like this song very much. I think I try to introduce a part of my favorite two songs lyrics of.
Now I know
That I’m not all that you got, I guess that I, I just thought
Maybe we could find new ways to fall apart
But our friends are back
So let’s raise a cup
Cause I found someone to carry me home            
Tonight,
We are young
So let’s set the world on fire
We can burn brighter than the sun

Now you’ve been talking in your sleep
oh, oh
Things you never say to me,
oh, oh
Tell me that you’ve had enough
Of our love, our love
Just give me a reason
Just a little bit’s enough
Just a second
we’re not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again



298/9169


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿