2015年1月27日火曜日

My favorite director

My favorite director is Hayao Miyazaki. Perhaps most of the Japanese people know of him. He is very great and famous person. He is animator and film director. He has made a lot of work in the Studio Ghibli. I like "Princess Mononoke" is the best in his work. He did as a director, "The Castle of Cagliostro, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, on top of the cliff of Ponyo, The Wind Rises. " I respect him very much. There is not the person who is good at a painting as him. The picture of the animated cartoon captures human movement well, too. His anime person move naturally. It is very difficult to move an animated cartoon, but he easily accomplishes it. He has already retired. I wanted worked more to him.

155/7717

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿