2014年10月20日月曜日

my mail 2

My second mail is this.

Hello Arisa,

I am about to leave to visit my parents in Oregon so  I thought I would sent you an Email and let you know about things to pack. I have plenty of towels that you can use, so you don't need to bring any of those. I have a washer and dryer for clothes which you are free to use whenever you need. I do laundry once a week so you can save things until then and I can wash them when I do my clothes. I have a hairdryer, so you won't need to bring that either. Although it will be hot outside, high 20's to high 30s, the classrooms at Bethel are air conditioned and can be cold, so I suggest you bring a warm sweater or sweatshirt. You will almost certainly go to "Feed my Starving Children" and place that puts together packets of rice, soy protein and flavorings as well as horseback riding. For those activities you will need shoes that cover your feet competely. No bare toes or heels. they should be comfortable for walking or standing on a hard surface for a long time.

Can you tell me some of the things that you like to eat or perhaps more importantly what you don't like to eat. I always have tea, green and black, MIlk, and juices to drink. I like toast and cheese for breakfast and I work for the company that makes Big G cereals, Lucky charms, Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch are some of the most popular cereals. You will eat lunch at Bethel most of the time, so then we just have to eat dinner. What meats do you like, what kinds of vegetables etc.




Hi,Veronica

I'm sorry that I did not reply to you sooner. I appreciate having explained your house in detail. Is about the likes and dislikes of my food, but there is little that can not eat. I'm looking forward to eating your dish. However, I am a light eater. If you are not troublesome, I want to teach cooking. I would like to become skillful about cooking. 
I heard that Minnesota is the birthplace of SNOOPY. I like it very much. Is there any shop where the goods of SNOOPY are sold there? I want to go there if there is it. And also interested in art museum I like to draw a picture.I would like to go, if an art museum is near the house. 

I heard heavy rain has fallen over there the other day. It seems that damage also came out, but were you OK? I hope the reconstruction of your city as soon as possible.


163/3570



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿