2014年10月19日日曜日

July 24

The today contents of lessons is Issues Youth Face. We talked about struggle, most enjoyable and important memories in high school. Today we have writing lesson. I'm not good at writing, so it was very hard for me. The content is "Have your hopes, fears and expectations changed after your first few days with your host family? What worries you the most? What is better than you expected? What your biggest surprises and your most enjoyable moments? What are your goals for the coming week?"It is a statement that this was written at that time.

I worried about a meal before go to America. I don't eat much. I think that American eats very much, but actually they are average. My most enjoyable moments is watching TV. I like drama. But I can't understand the contents. It's very fast, but I want to understand the content. My goal is making dinner with my host mother. Now, I don't help her anything. She said "It's OK. I don't need help." But I want to help her.

After the writing lesson, we took Education Panel. It was discussion about the difference between Japan and America. America has some types of education. It is Home-school, private and so on. There people came the University and told us. I think that day lesson will be good for me.


233/1681


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿