2014年10月19日日曜日

July 25

We went to the farm. It is history farm. The name is 'Oliver Kelly History Farm.' I don't think that it is nice place. Smell could not bear to me. There were children who are experiencing besides us. There were cattle, sheep, pigs, and chickens in there.

We ate lunch prior to the farming experience. We ate pizza there! It was Domino pizza. It was pizza for the first time this day to come to the United States. Pizza in the United States was simple compared to Japan.
Also, I ate dinner too. The restaurant name is 'BROADWAY.' I and my host mother took a meal with Izumi and her host mother. My host mother and her is friend, so we ate together. Then, I ate the pizza of the pineapple for the first time. It was good. I ate the ice after diner. The sauce of the caramel was very sweet.



153/1834









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿