2014年10月20日月曜日

BR2-4 Aesop's Fables


He might have been a slave... or a king.

Do you know Aesop's Fables? I know of course. But I did not know it what the story is included. The turtle and the rabbit is a very famous story. I was thinking of thing in Japan this story. This is the story of the hare and the tortoise to compete. The tortoise said "I may be slow but I can reach the end of this field before you." Rabbit has jumped faster than turtle competition begins. It will take a nap at ease and no longer see the figure of the turtle. Turtle was likely to goal it woke up a few hours later. It chase in a hurry, but it was too late. The moral of the story is "Slow but sure can win the race" Interesting story is included many more in this book.


Carol Watson(2003) ; London : Usborne



147/2915


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿