2014年6月2日月曜日

essay4 The best day of my life

The best day of my life is going to a concert for the first time. It was when a grade eleven student was when I went to a concert for the first time. I went to a concert of a group called BIGBANG. They are Korean artists. Concert was held by Osaka. I went there with my mother, my older sister and my aunt. Although this was not the first time that to go to Osaka, this was the first time to go outside of a school trip. So I was excited. That day, we woke up very early. We went to Osaka from Kumamoto Station to Shin-Osaka Station by Shinkansen. When I arrived at Shin-Osaka Station, I did not know where I wanted to go because it was too big. My aunt guided us because she has

been to Osaka many times. We arrived at Kyocera Dome which is a concert hall two hours before the doors opened. Concert of the day was that of the office they belong not only of BIGBANG. Such as SE7EN and 2NE1 are belong to the other in the office. I remember well even now that when the concert began. A girls group called 2NE1 sang the beginning. Other singers also sang after that. By the time the concert reaches the middle, big bang came out. When they came out was great and had the most cheering. The concert was extremely exciting, but the end was approaching. At the time of the encore, they came to the very front. My seat was very near to the stage, and my favorite member was right in front of me. I was very happy. I went to a concert a few times after this, but this is the most impressive of my life.

297/1850

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿