2014年5月19日月曜日

essay3 My hometown



I have two hometowns. I was born in Kumamoto, so one of my hometowns is a place called “Turu.” I lived there until I became a junior high school student. It is in the northern part of Kumamoto City. That was rather rural. There were fields surrounding our house. When I was a child, I caught tadpoles by the rice field.
I went to Hokubuhigashi School. This school has many children. An elementary school has an organization for the children for every small area. A festival is carried out and relation of the area is strengthened. There is the chairperson who is a child and a chairperson who is an adult of the organization. I was a child chairperson. My duty was gathering other children. Although it was hard, it was pleasant.
When I’m became a junior high school student, our family moved out for the sake of my parents' convenience. The name of the place we moved is “Kokai.” It is my second hometown. This is a city. Many stores are close and there are many high schools and universities. However, this is a place has many old persons and few children. My junior high school had very few children. All the students were 120 persons and in one grade, there were only 70 persons in our school. Most children were the members from the elementary school, I was like a transfer student. I was very uneasy at first. After some time passed, I made friends. There were few people, so the relationship between students and the teacher made it a strong school.

              Now, I am working at a part-time job near my house. I get along well with the person of the part-time job. Sometimes we go to eat dinner together. It is very fun. We have a favorite food shop. It is a fried chicken dealer. It is very delicious. I like this city. I have two Home Towns and both are very good places.


336/1553

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿