2014年6月30日月曜日

My family

I have four people in my family. It is my father, my mother, my older sister and me. I am the youngest. We live in Kokai in Kumamoto. We've moved over here by the time I become a junior high school student. Previously, we lived in a place called Turu than it. And we moved here because there is a home of father's parents. My dad is one years older than mom. My sister is three years older than me. My father has worked in the electricity-related. My mother has been teaching students to study in Kumon. I was also studying from elementary school 2 to twelfth grade there. My sister is a childminder. I have realized that nursery that's a lot of work my sister started working. It looks very likely every day, but she seems to have the fun job. Relationship was not good so much old sister with me, but I became quite good than before. We go to shopping together. It is fun.



171/3812

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿