2014年6月30日月曜日

essay5 My self introduction (2034)

Hi, I’m Arisa. This year is 2034. I’m 40 now. I think that I will be introducing
my life. I've been studying English for a long time. I was enrolled in the Department of Anglo-American because I wanted to study English at university. I had to study in the United States at a two-year college. It was a short period of one month, but it was now very meaningful.
I live in Australia now. This year is my 10th year here. My husband is Australian. I moved there and married at the age of 30. I went to Australia once in high school. It was a one week homestay study program in high school. I wanted to go back to meet my host family once again, so visited at the time of university three years. I traveled urban areas after meeting with the host family again. I met my present husband then. He was acting as a salesclerk of a certain cafe. For me, it was love at first sight.
I will introduce my family. We have three children, two girls and a boy. The eldest daughter is 13 years old and second daughter is 10 years old. The eldest son is 9 years old. We have two dogs and one cat in my home. They are very cute. The breed of dog is a toy poodle and their names are Cocoa and Milk. The breed of cat is an American Shorthair, her name is ten.
My husband is three year older than me. His height is about 180 centimeters. He has very beautiful blue eyes. It is now 10 years since I started living in a foreign country. There were a lot of things that gave me a hard time at first. However, I am happy now. It was got used to life here, and I was able to make friends. I want to get along my family in the future.                         






322/4134

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿