2014年6月30日月曜日

My favorite food

My favorite food is omelet containing fried rice. I cook it sometimes, but I’m not good at it. My mother is good at it, so she often cooked it for me. I like it very much. All the foods that not only an omelet containing fried rice but she cooks are delicious. Recently, I cooked it. I used a chicken and an onion for the material of an omelet containing fried rice. I can always cooked good fried rice. I can’t cook good omelet, but I can cooked it before this. It was very delicious, so I was happy. Last year, I went to omelet containing fried rice restaurant with my friend’s Mari. This restaurant’s name is “Pomu no ki.” That restaurant is in the place together with a movie theater. We ate omelet containing fried rice after seeing movie. It was very delicious. I thought that it was foreign food till a junior high school student. It got to know that it is Japanese food by the English lesson. Seemingly it is origin that the omelet containing fried rice was made in Meiji 33. It is diversified and, now, it also has the “omu soba” which wraps fried noodles in an egg instead of chicken pilaf. I have not eaten it, I would like to eat it.


222/3201

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿