2014年6月30日月曜日

June 20

It was on this day part-time job. It was rain. I was looking forward to because it was going to be a pancake party with same working pal after the part-time job that day. This day's work wasn't busy. One person came to pick because it did not know where to find the house of senior. Rain was not raining when you go, but has been falling on the way. So I went to the house with a share an umbrella with that person.
Okonomiyaki party was very fun. I eat not only okonomiyaki but yakisoba. We ate kelp salt butter yakisoba. I ate the cake because the person have birthday on the day of the previous. It was the birthday of 22-year-old, but wrote to the 7-year-old cake. It was delicious a lot of fruit on the cake. One person sent me to drive home way back.





156/4290


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿