2014年7月16日水曜日

BR-3 The billy goats gruff


"I'm not only a rabbit," said the rabbit.


I read this book for the first time. However, I knew the contents, because it is maybe that I had let someone read a long time ago. This is a story that goats getting rid of troll. Three goats appeared, but the name is Gruff everyone. It is a story that is hard to understand if there are no illustrations. The trawl lives under the bridge. Youngest gruff comes first. He will cross the bridge to say "goat larger than I will come next" he said. Next, Gruff of middle comes. He said, "A larger  brother coming behind me", and went safely. Oldest Gruff comes at the last. The troll climbed up, and the big gruff put down his horns, and tossed the troll off the bridge into the stream. The sound which fell is "SPLASH." It is good to sound that giant fell. This book was fun to have read there is a very sense of movement.




Jane Bingham(2007) ; London : Usborne




167/6059

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿