2014年7月14日月曜日

BR-1 Puss in Boots

"that you can change into a really small animal, such as a rat or a mouse."


I have read this book for the first time. I thought I heard a "Puss in boots" it was Shrek. It was different from the story that I thought actually. The master of the house there is death, and cats ass and factory are given each three sons. Main character of this story is the third son. The animals speak in this story. The cat said "Maybe I'll have to eat him." So the cat is planning to rich him to wear rubber boots. As a consequence, he was to be married the daughter of the king. I thought the most interesting that the cat to get rid of the monster  what is Ogre. The cat asked him that you can transform into a large animal such as a lion. He transforms proudly. Next the cat asked him that you can transform myself into a small animal such as a rat. And cat to hunt to eat the rat. I thought this story is a little more peaceful. However, it was very interesting.














 Fiona Patchett(2005) ; London : Usborne

190/5115

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿