2014年5月19日月曜日

essay2 My treasure


              My treasure is the memory of my spring vacation. I went to Hawaii with my friend. In order to earn money, I worked at a part time job the first half of spring vacation. I am working in a pizza shop. It has been one year soon since I began to work. I traveled by the money saved until now. It was not the first time that I go abroad. However, this was the first time that it was planned by myself and the first time        I go abroad with my own money. It became wonderful memory.
              We planned about to go somewhere in spring vacation. My friend is living Fukuoka, so we couldn't meet easily. We talked by phone. We considered traveling the inside of Japan at first, but we are belong to the eibei-gakka, we decided to go abroad. I wanted to go to a beach, so the destination that was decided was Hawaii.
              We took the airplane from Fukuoka Airport. It took about 7 hours. My back hurt in Hawaii, we can spend a relaxed time. We stayed four nights and six days. On the 1st day, we did some shopping. I bought a beach shoes and clothes. On the 2nd day, we climbed Diamond Head. It was very hard for me. The scene from there was very beautiful. On the 3rd day, we went to a beach! It was beautiful. We wore a swimming suit and swam. On the 4th day, we went to Moanalua Gardens. If it is in Japanese, everyone knows it. There is a tree of Hitachi there. After that, we saw a hula show. There was a lot of food for every meal. Although some were delicious, there were some which do not suit me. It is good memory although there was a little trouble.

I took the lead in the plan until we went, although after arriving I depended on my friend. I thought that I should improve my command of English. This travel was not only pleasant, but I learned many things. I think that traveling abroad became one step for me to grow.




356/1217

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿