2014年11月10日月曜日

my mail3

my third mail.

Hi.
It will go to America soon. It is very pleasure. However, I have uneasiness too.There is no confidence which can take communication with you, but I try to communicate well! 


Hello Arisa!
Yes you will be here very soon. I am looking forward to it. Don't worry about being able to speak English with me. It will come with time. The first week is hard because you are so tired from school and jet lag. But each night you will have home work That we discuss and you will show me pictures of your family, home, and life in Japan. The first weekend I will give you plenty of time to rest. On Saturday we will go to a place where you paint pottery with my friend Kim and her Kumomoto student. The. On Sunday I always go and get my nails painted, if you would like I will take you to get a manicure and pedicure. Very relaxing. 

That is our first week. You will have lots of fun at school. The first day you will go to the campus at Bethel, then on a Riverboat ride on the Mississippi River, then to a zoo. Each morning I will drop you off at a coffee shop. A van will pick you up and take you to school. I will pick you up at the same coffee shop in the evening. It's all very organized. 

See you soon and don't be afraid to ask me any questions this week as you get ready. 



35/3728



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿